Isocon based in Glasgow Scotland have constantly been setting the standards required in the cleaning and repairing of ISO Tank Containers for the Scotch Whisky Industry.
The vast experience acquired over the years means Isocon Engineering Ltd are second to none in this field.
Isocon Engineering ltd is an approved service depot to all the major Scotch Whisky Distilleries in Scotland.
- Have over 35 years of experience in the cleaning, repair and refurbishment of ISO Tank Containers.
- Are an approved Service Partner to the major ISO Tank Manufacturers.
- Are an approved Service Depot to all the major Scotch Whisky Distillers.
- Are manufacturers’s appointed valve service and repair centre.
- Are City & Guilds appointed training centre.
Refurb : Repair : Cleaning
A fully refurbished tank looks just as good as a new tank. New tanks promote a good company and brand image.
This makes your company stand out from the rest.
Isocon have a fully functional workshop which can adapt to any situation involving the repair of ISO Tanks.
Some of the personnel involved in the workshop repair have been with the company for over 25 years, valuable experience in this field.
Isocon have 4 ISO Tank Cleaning stations situated within the depot.
Our cleaning stations have been designed and adapted over the years to compliment the personnel using them, as we have found through 35 years of experience mechanical means cannot clean an ISO Tank to a Scotch Whisky standard.
Modern logistic optimization process
Drag your mouse over the image below to have a look around our state-of-the-art Depot, click to move forward.